Lithographic & Digital Print
What gunpowder did for war, the printing press has done for the mind
― Wendell Phillips
Lithographic print is popular for customers requiring precision colour and exceptional quality for their medium to long run printed material. Company brochures, booklets, catalogues, newsletters, sales and marketing material, direct mail, flyers, leaflets, folders, POS, magazines, folders, corporate stationery, forms, reports and much, much more:
- Colour controlled to the ISO 12647-2 standard
- Environmental and quality controls of ISO 14001 and ISO 9001
- FSC accredited for responsible paper sourcing
- A range of presses giving economical production, whatever the format
Companies who need to communicate effectively and efficiently with their customers are turning to digital printing more and more.
- Its speedy – Quicker response time due to minimal press setup and simplified process.
- It’s cost effective – Print the quantity you need when you need it.
- It’s perfect for short runs and multiple versions – Manage print and budgets by printing on demand – no need to order in bulk, no out of date stock.
- It’s personal – We can personalise printed material with names, addresses or other relevant information – all at the same time.
From single to full colour printing, from a few hundred prints to runs into the millions, you can rely on us to deliver what you need efficiently, in a cost effective way and with no hassle. With our ongoing investment in technology your work will be produced using the latest equipment, ensuring efficiency, accuracy, and the latest techniques. We are immensely proud to have a wide range of customers who use us time and time again.